Friday, September 11, 2009

First Week of School

Whew! We finished the first week of school with flying colors! I had an absolute blast getting to know everyone.  There is still so much to learn about all of these wonderful kids in my class!  We spent most of the past 3 days learning the classroom routine and learning about each other.  We started working in our cursive books and got our reading logs started.  Everyone seems to be really engrossed in a good book and I'm so happy about that!  We went outside and played some cooperative games, learned some cool greetings and activities in Morning Meeting, and got to see a bunch of great summer souvenirs from classmates.  

I will start posting pictures next week, so if you haven't gotten your media release form in please do so as soon as possible.

I look forward to Monday!



No comments: