Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year!! I can't believe it's 2010!

So my new year's resolution is to be better about updating our blog!! I have completely fallen victim to biting off more than I can chew and have dropped the ball on this blog.

We have been keeping very busy! We have been finishing up our Haudenosaunee unit and are beginning our unit on Magnetism and Electricity. Next week we are starting our work with the Hangar Theater and Project 4. Holly Adams is a local theater teacher with whom we will be working. She is great and I am so excited to get started with this.  Our topic is Story Structure and Genre.  We have been discussing the different genres we read ranging from fairy tales and fantasy, to autobiographies and informational fiction.  Holly taught us about story structure with a very dramatic tale of Grace, Miss Bong and the Undone Homework.  Our performance for the school will be February 3rd.  Come watch!!

No comments: