Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School!

What a wonderful first day of school! It was great to meet all of my students and to start learning about all of their unique and fabulous attributes. My digital camera was acting up, otherwise I would have a bunch of pictures of the happenings of the first day. We starting the day by organizing our desks and choosing our coat hooks. We learned many different routines that are present everyday like morning meeting, snack, hall-walking, recess, lining up, and end of the day procedures. I truly believe that clearly establishing these behavior expectations and practicing the behaviors allows students to be successful. I am very excited to continue building our classroom community and fostering a caring, respectful environment to maximize our class's social, emotional and academic growth. Have a great night and I will see you all tomorrow!

No comments: