Friday, November 6, 2009

Family Shares - Hannah and Grace

We had the pleasure of having Hannah's mom and Grace's parents come in for family shares.  I apologize for not making this post sooner.  

Hannah's mom came in and read some of their favorite poems to us.  She is SUCH a great reader and reads with wonderful expression and voice. I was very impressed!
Here is a video of her reading some Shel Silverstein poems to us.


Grace's dad is a very very good storyteller.  He makes up the stories as he goes.  That is called improvisation.  He came up with a really funny story that incorporated everyone in our class. Here are some pictures during his story. I am having difficulty accessing the video I recorded. I will certainly post it when I can!



A big thank you to Hannah and Grace's families for coming in to visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Miss.Bong I think your the best teacher ever and I'm glad to be in your class. From Hannah